Little Scientists is an extramural and party entertainment program for pre-primary and primary school children. We provide learners with a fun, hands on experiment-based learning environment focusing on science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM). Our goals and objectives at Little Scientists are to:
- Create an environment that allows kids to have an adventure with science.
- Ignite a love and confidence for the subject matter.
- Improve knowledge by introducing basic topics and concepts to lay a foundation for the future.
- Develop skills in sciences, problem solving, communication, leadership and team work.
- Inspire the possibility of a future career in science.
Research has proven that children learn and retain information as they learn through play and at Little Scientists we offer just that – an opportunity for children to use materials they see every day and make their environment a laboratory! We believe in the program and trust that it can be a tool to make a difference in the country and the learners we come into contact with.